Flashtalking services the agency ad server market by facilitating the management, delivery and measuring of all forms of digital advertising across desktop, tablet and mobile. Core aspects include: display (including standard ads, dynamic, rich media, video, HTML5 & mobile), search, social and affiliates.
Obtain Flashtalking Criteria
Firstly you will need to ensure that all corresponding goals that are set up within Infinity are setup in Flashtalking in order for you to parse these into Flashtalking for example Qulified Call or Call Rating Goals
In order to set up a new Flashtalking integration, please obtain the following information from your Flashtalking Console/Dashboard or from your Flashtalking Account Manager.
Spot Group ID
What is the Department ID?
This is used to split Flashtalking customers into different regions or for some larger clients.
Some of the current values are:
1 = UK
2 = DE
3 = US
4 = Verizon
5 = Virgin Media
6 = Test and legacy clients
What is the Client ID?
This is the ID value given to each customer by Flashtalking. It is a unique number that references the client within the Flashtalking system.
What is the Spot ID?
This is the unique ID given to Flashtalking regarding the placement of the ad.
What is the Spot Group ID
This is the ID given to a group of ads served by Flashtalking. Once you have this information, you can set up the integration from the integrations front-end in the Infinity Admin Site.
Log into the Infinity Portal
Navigate to the Admin Section
<!-- Flashtalking Container -->
fts.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'servedby.flashtalking.com/container/24;6615;726;js';
var scr = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); scr.parentNode.insertBefore(fts, scr);
<!-- Flashtalking Container End -->
<!-- Infinity Tracking Code v2.0
Copyright Infinity 2015
var _ictt = _ictt || ;
_ictt.push(['_setIgrp','XXX']); // Installation ID
ict.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://' : 'http://') + 'ict.infinity-tracking.net/js/nas.v1.min.js';
var scr = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); scr.parentNode.insertBefore(ict, scr);
<!-- Infinity Tracking Code End -->
- Navigate to the Admin part of the Portal
- Select Integration
- Click Add Integration
- Select Flashtalking from the drop down list
- Proceed to enter all of the fields as given by your Flashtalking representative e.g.:
- What do you want to send?
- All fields are clickable so you can make the criteria fully customisable, depending on what you are trying to achieve. E.g. click on ‘All calls’ and ‘Add’ to see your options.
- Please be aware of the note below, tick the box if you are happy to proceed and are aware of the cost.
- Finally, to complete the integration set up, click ‘Save’.
Flashtalking Configuration & Verification
You should shortly see the calls being to parse into Flashtalking. Please allow 48 hours for this process to take place. If you have any concerns that you are not seeing the data within your Flashtalking interface, please contact email@example.com.
Flashtalking Custom Variable Mappings
Infinity can send other custom dimensions & metrics into Flashtalking, such as tracking pool name, visitor ID or any other field that Infinity capture within our tracking.
- Please navigate to Admin section of the Portal
- Select Integrations
- Select your Flashtalking integration
- Navigate to the Custom Variable Mappings section
- Select Add Custom Dimension
- Select an Option from the drop down list e.g. Visitor ID
- Enter the Flashtalking variable for where you would like this sent within Flashtalking
- Select save
- If you have any questions, please contact support@infinitycloud where we can given guidance around this.