Do you need to switch websites?
It looks like you are visiting from the UK.
By Dan Cook
4 Dec 2019
3 min read
Call us biased, but we can’t help but revel in the enormous power that phone calls unleash upon businesses.
Not only are they firmly embedded in consumers lives in the form of smartphones, but they can also:
But, we realise we’ve got a vested interest in making such statements. We’re not the leading Call Intelligence providers for nothing.
So, we’ll let the facts of the phone call’s undeniable power speak for themselves.
Here are 10 top phone stats to prove their undeniable value to your business.
1. By 2020, businesses in the US alone will receive over 169 billion calls from smartphones, generating $1 trillion of revenue. BIA Kelsey
2. BIA/Kelsey also estimate that $68 billion is spent annually across all media for advertising meant to generate calls.
3. 61% of searchers on mobile believe it’s important that they can call a business when they’re in the purchase phase of the buying cycle – Google (PDF)
4. 53% of luxury shoppers choose to dial in over all other forms of communication. Approche Sur Mesure group (ASM)
5. 60% of consumers will call a small business to make a purchase, get information, or deal with an issue. BrightLocal
6. When a customer query becomes more complex, 40% of consumers want a conversation with a human to solve their problem. - American Express.
7. 55% of respondents view call monitoring as the best way to gain customer feedback – Deloitte (PDF)
8. On average, SMBs offering sales over the phone received over 8,597 calls each during the last 6 months - Infinity
9. 64% of businesses believe customers should always have the option to talk to an agent. The Future of the Contact Center
10. 41% of customers stopped using a product or service after having to repeat themselves over and over on calls (and 88% hate having to repeat information provided via another channel) - RingCentral
If you’re ready to make the power of the phone call work hard for your business, or you’ve already begun taking steps in doing so, you need to know what’s working.
Call Tracking not only maximises the potential of these phone calls but gives you the insights to generate better results in the future.
I want to find out more
24 Oct 2023 in Marketing
Insights from the experts on CRO marketing
19 Sep 2023 in Marketing
4 essential call tracking metrics you should be measuring
12 Sep 2023 in Marketing
What is call tracking and why should marketers use it?
19 Jul 2023 in Marketing
Optimizing your marketing budget: Key factors to consider
10 Jul 2023 in Marketing
The future of B2B advertising
15 Mar 2023 in Marketing
Tracking and reducing average wait times in your call centre
8 Mar 2023 in Marketing
4 tactics to increase Average Order Value in your call centre
1 Mar 2023 in Marketing
Real time customer analytics: Using insights & data to enhance CX
22 Feb 2023 in Marketing
Marketing ROI: What is it and why is it important?
+44 3892 2600Let's start a conversation